Knauf Therm Expert HYDRO EPS 100 λ 36
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR:
- Thermal insulation of underground structural elements
- Waterproofing protection against mechanical damage
- Drainage (with optional non-woven fabric)
- Thermal insulation of ETICS skirting boards (formerly “light wet” method or BSO)
- Removal of linear cold bridges
- Thermal insulation of terraces, also “green” (where there is no car traffic)
MARKING BY STANDARD
EN 13163: 2012 + A1: 2015:
EPS – EN 13163-T (1) -L (3) -W (3) -S (5) -P (5) -BS150-CS (10) 100-DS (N) 2-DS (70, -) 1-WL (T) 3.5
For correct use of panels on underground building elements, functional waterproofing must be installed on their surface.
Shaped panels, not cut into blocks, guaranteeing high repeatability and dimensions, as well as increased hydrophobicity
LARGE PANEL DIMENSIONS 1200 x 600 mm – significantly speeds up assembly
Fine mesh and surface make it easy to cut and lay the panels.
The system of drainage channels ensures the drainage of water and moisture.
The panels are resistant to humic acids in the soil.
|λ D Thermal conductivity W/(mK)||≤ 0,036|
|Possible installation depth [m]||до 3|
|Shape||Rectangular or milled|
|Dimensions||1200 x 600|
|Possible thicknesses [mm]||50, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 200|
|Fire resistance class||E|
|Flexural strength level (kPa)||BS 150 (≥ 150)|
|Compressive stress level at 10% relative deformation [kPa]||CS(10)100 (≥ 100)|
|Water absorption after prolonged immersion||WL(T)3,5 (≤ 3,5%)|